What is MachiChara?
"MachiChara" is a service available mostly for docomo's A-series terminals where an animated character wanders around the standby and menu screens and lets you know incoming calls and emails. For A-series and later models, it is integrated with the "i-concier" function that provides a one-stop navigation on various information of your interest.
"MachiChara" from HeARTBIT
We at HeARTBIT have created "MachiChara" programs since the very early days of the service, in projects that include pre-installed characters on mobile terminals and other famous characters as well.
We have also built up our own know-how in the production process, and can create new characters or even complement existing characters that fall short of parts and materials.
"MachiChara" business plans
Production cost for "MachiChara" can be adjusted by the number of motions. With a variety of motions, the program can be sold as a rich, high-end content. On the contrary, more characters and less motion steps may open the possibility for a cost-effective content marketing.
Having at least one "MachiChara" in the website may also add a value and lead to greater customer attraction to the site.
"MachiChara" development process
- We discuss the main theme, your budget, and delivery date.
- We propose the estimated price, production schedule, and the number of motions that suit the budget.
- As soon as the price, number of motions, and due date are finalized, we deem it as the final order and start the production.
- Spec sheet
- We provide a specification on where and how the character moves and have you check the plan. (The sheet will be in Excel format.)
- We design the character and its motions.
- We have you check the design and movements of the character.
- We adjust the frequency of occurrence of each motion.
- We test and debug the program in-house.
- We deliver the final data.