What is Kisekae Tool?
"Kisekae Tool" is a comprehensive program that can be downloaded and installed to change the screen theme of mobile phones. It consists of standby, menu and incoming call screens, battery and signal icons, etc. that are custom designed around a theme. While "Kisekae Tool" is for NTT docomo phones, "Keitai Arrange" and "Kisekae Arrange" services are available for au by KDDI and SoftBank phones respectively.
"Kisekae Tool" from HeARTBIT
We at HeARTBIT have created "Kisekae Tool" themes since the beginning of the service, in projects that include pre-installed themes on mobile terminals and themes around Weekly Shonen Jump comic characters.
To be able to develop such program with a proven quality, we own all mobile phone models that support the "Kisekae Tool" function so we can test it in-house, besides proofreading menu structures to double check.
With our streamlined production process, we are also able to port the program to various models for reasonable prices.
"Kisekae Tool" business plans
Using the steadily growing "Kisekae Tool", there are various strategies made possible by the development of such contents.
|As a paid content||As a paid content, Kisekae Tool programs are sold mainly within the 300-500 yen price range, with payments often made by points.|
|As an advertising tool||Another prime example of "Kisekae Tool" application is the free distribution of certain theme for the purpose of promotion. With a custom themed "Kisekae Tool", advertisement for products or campaigns can reach the customers effectively.|
"Kisekae Tool" development process
- We discuss the main theme, your budget, targeted model, and delivery date.
- We propose the estimated price and the production schedule.
- As soon as the price, model, and due date are finalized, we deem it as the final order and start the production.
- We design each part around the targeted theme.
- We have you check the design and movement on each part.
- As soon as we finish checking, we port the program to each mobile terminal.
- We test and debug the program in-house on all mobile terminals intended for use.
- We deliver the final data.
- Porting to newer models
- When new mobile terminals are released, you may order only the porting process of the same theme.