What are "Flash Games"?
Flash games are computer games that use Adobe's Flash software. They are simple, easy to use, and have had a rapid growth in the game markets for PC and mobile terminals.
Flash games from HeARTBIT
Although Flash games are easy to use and cost-effective in production, there are restrictions in the manner of operation and file sizes. At HeARTBIT, we have an extensive know-how that enables us to provide the users with most fun possible while planning games within such restrictions.
Further to make it a fun experience for all, to make it a cross-platform application, we test and debug the program on many terminals including the newest and older ones.
Flash game business plans
As an advertising tool
To attract customers to the website, or for promotion campaigns, it is amazingly effective to have a free flash game on the website. Especially with games that let the player feel the progress over time, or games that have rankings, it helps to secure repeaters to the site.
It is also possible to develop a multidimensional promotion, for instance, by giving out certain contents to the users that complete the game.
Flash game development process
- We discuss the concepts, targeted segment, your budget, and delivery date.
- We propose the estimated price, production schedule, as well as the overall project proposal.
- As soon as the specifications and due date are finalized, we start the production.
- We design the game structure, scenario and logics, and construct the game program.
- We test and debug the program in-house.
- We deliver the final data.
We will also be open to further revisions based upon your requests.